Transaction Coordinator/Office Manager – Colorado Springs
Nexus Commercial Realty is a leading Commercial Brokerage in Denver and Colorado Springs. Nexus provides a next-level customer experience by building a foundation of trust. Our transparency, team approach, and market knowledge represents the best our industry has to offer. More information available at www.nexus-cr.com.
Who is right for the job?
We are looking for someone self-motivated and team-oriented. Someone who has strong time management skills and will prioritize deadlines. Successful Transaction Coordinator/Office Manager will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously. You will exude our core values: authenticity, collaboration, trust and growth.
The role of the Transaction Coordinator/Office Manager will report to the Office Manager in Denver and assist three brokers in our Colorado Springs Office.
Job Function/Responsibilities as an Office Manager:
- Completing daily office duties such as retrieving and distributing incoming mail, preparing and sending outgoing mail, and checking common areas for cleanliness
- Assuring all office supplies are stocked and organized; placing orders for supplies as needed
- Assisting all departments in managing workload by providing administrative support on a variety of tasks as needed
Job Function/Responsibilities as a Transaction Coordinator:
- Write & Review contracts. Ensure all parties are emailed.
- Gather and organize due diligence, including requesting, reminding, organizing, sorting through and delivering to the buyer.
- Ensuring dates/deadlines are communicated and followed up upon.
- Coordinating and communicating all parties in the transaction – buyer, seller, title.
- Schedule and or set up showings, inspections, and closings.
- Ensure brokers’ calendars are updated and scheduled appropriately.
- Reviewing title.
- Maintain excellent records, filing and saving DD docs, title, EM receipt, etc.
- Closing Compliance, including needs list to title, closing out deals, commissions, updating CRM, etc.
- Keep client database up to date throughout the transaction.
- Ensure communication and providing info promptly to vendors and 3rd parties.
- Client management/satisfaction.
- High School Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments/responsibilities at once.
- Real estate experience is a plus, but not required
- Knowledge in Windows and Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in Adobe Suites
What Makes Nexus Different
- Our one of a kind culture includes fun events that fit our personalities such as happy hours, sporting events, and various team outings that keep our employees motivated to uphold our hard-working ethic.
- Company benefits include such items as a paid gym membership and yearly budget for self-growth.
- Training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and support staff managers, as well as an environment that fosters personal and professional growth for senior brokers.
- Nexus also provides continuing education and training with monthly team training and skills development workshops.
- In House Benefits – Nexus is invested in your success and ensures that you have all the tools needed to be successful as a broker. That includes House paid benefits such as: E & O Insurances, Website subscriptions. (MLS, CoStar, LoopNet, etc.), Marketing efforts such as postcards, emails, postage, press releases, etc., and all desk fees, computers, and software.
We offer unlimited career potential, top-of-the-line training, and other great benefits. Ready to become part of the Nexus Team?
Let’s get started!
« Previous Next »