Investment Advisor – Land Broker – Denver
Nexus Commercial Realty is a leading Commercial Brokerage in Denver and Colorado Springs. Nexus provides a next-level customer experience by building a foundation of trust. Our transparency, team approach, and market knowledge represents the best our industry has to offer. More information available at www.nexus-cr.com.
Who is right for the job?
An ambitious lead generator through cold calling. A negotiator. Someone who is driven to go above and beyond for their clients. Successful Investment Advisors are dedicated to the commitment to learn. They prosper through their ability to communicate, analyze, and deliver. You must approach your job with a positive attitude and the capability to be self-motivated. You must be comfortable managing a high volume of transactions and work with various teams to ensure incomparable service at every client/vendor touchpoint.
The role of Investment Advisor- Land Team will be responsible for prospecting land sites in the greater Denver area and work alongside the Senior Advisor for their team. Every day in the life of our advisors varies – they spend their time performing a variety of duties, including, but not limited to: Reaching out to potential clients and properties, attending networking & industry events, building relationships with potential clients and referral sources, fielding offers, and working with numerous parties to coordinate successful closings.
Skills Crucial to Success in this role:
· Ability to build lasting relationships and works effectively as part of a team
· Effective time management; prioritize tasks, successfully meet deadlines, and perform under pressure.
· Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
· Nexus level client relationship standards – someone who goes above and beyond to close the sale and make a client for life.
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills – a champion at conveying the value of our services at Nexus
· The tenacity to cold call
· Current Colorado Real Estate License or ability to obtain in a timely matter
· College degree or equivalent work experience
· Valid Driver License
· Flexible work availability
Land Investment Advisor is a commission-based role without a salary cap. Your financial success aligns with your effort put into the role. Nexus expects its brokers to reach six-figure salaries within the first two years of employment.
What Makes Nexus Different
· Our one of a kind culture includes fun events that fit our personalities such as happy hours, sporting events, and various team outings that keep our employees motivated to uphold our hard-working ethic.
· Company benefits include such items as a paid gym membership and yearly budget for self-growth.
· Training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and support staff managers, as well as an environment that fosters personal and professional growth for senior brokers.
· Nexus also provides continuing education and training with monthly team training and skills development workshops.
- In House Benefits – Nexus is invested in your success and ensures that you have all the tools needed to be successful as a broker. That includes House paid benefits such as: E & O Insurances, Website subscriptions. (MLS, CoStar, LoopNet, etc.), Marketing efforts such as postcards, emails, postage, press releases, etc., and all desk fees, computers, and software.
We offer unlimited career potential, top-of-the-line training, and other great benefits. Ready to roll up your sleeves, work hard, and have a good time?
Let’s get started!