Commercial Real Estate Broker – Colorado Springs
Nexus Commercial Realty is a commercial real estate brokerage specializing in transaction services for the multi-family sector. We are actively seeking to add proven, highly successful commercial real estate brokers to our growing team in our Colorado Springs office. Although a new company, the founders are industry veterans each having 10+ years’ experience. They have been involved in over 400 transactions totaling more than $500 Million. With a new company, you can expect a lot of hands-on experience in the growth and vision of the company.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven CRE brokerage experience.
- Builds lasting relationships and works effectively as part of a team.
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management; prioritize tasks, successfully meet deadlines, and perform under pressure.
- Current real estate license required or able to get quickly
- The Ability to Communicate, Analyze & Deliver.
- The Desire to Prosper.
- The Commitment to Learn. (prospecting, cold calling, leads, contracts, proposals, etc.)
- The Intensity to Build a Book of Business.
- The Tenacity to Cold Call.
- The Capability to be Self-Motivated with a Good Attitude.
Ideal candidate will have the following traits:
- Great attitude.
- Positive and friendly.
- Coachable and wants to learn.
- Wants to work hard to earn a long term and prosperous career.
- Goal and Achievement oriented.
- Enjoy working the phones.
- Passion for real estate.
What makes Nexus different?
- Culture – Our one of a kind culture includes fun events that fit our personalities such as happy hours, sporting events, and various team outings that keep our employees motivated to uphold our hard-working ethic. Company benefits include such items as a paid gym membership and yearly budget for self-growth.
- Training & Mentorship – Training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and support staff managers, as well as an environment that fosters personal and professional growth for senior brokers. Nexus also provides continuing education and training with monthly team trainings and skills development workshops.
- In House Benefits – Nexus is invested in your success and ensures that you have all the tools needed to be successful as a broker. That includes House paid benefits such as: E & O Insurances, Website subscriptions. (MLS, CoStar, LoopNet, etc.), Marketing efforts such as postcards, emails, postage, press releases, etc., and all desk fees, computers, and software.
Every day in the life of our Associates is different – they spend their time performing a variety of duties including:
- Researching potential clients and properties.
- Attending networking & industry events.
- Building relationships with potential clients and referral sources.
- Marketing properties to potential buyers using external/internal platforms.
- Fielding offers on listed properties from interested buyers.
- Working with Attorneys, Bankers and 3rd parties to coordinate a smooth closing.