Analyst/Database Administrator – Denver
Are you ready to be a key player in the underlying success of Nexus Commercial Realty? As an Analyst/Database Administrator, that’s just what you’ll do. Every day you’ll be analyzing/underwriting properties and upkeeping our database, ensuring overall company success.
Nexus Commercial Realty is a leading Commercial Brokerage in Denver and Colorado Springs. Nexus provides a next-level customer experience by building a foundation of trust. Our transparency, team approach, and market knowledge represents the best our industry has to offer. More information available at www.nexus-cr.com.
Who is right for the job?
Very Analytical. Strong researcher. Someone who able to work independently as well as within a team setting. Successful Analysts/Database Administrators are dedicated to the commitment to learn. They prosper through their ability to communicate, analyze, and deliver. You must approach your job with a positive attitude and the capability to be self-motivated.
The role of the Analyst/Database Administrator will be responsible for giving a detailed analysis of financial records on multiple properties and will continue to grow and maintain our already established database. Every day will be spent performing a variety of duties, including, but not limited to: perform financial modeling, underwriting, and analysis for brokers, conduct market research, manage prospect information in the database, and review and analyze third party reports as part of the due diligence process.
Skills Crucial to Success in this role:
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments/responsibilities at once.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting.
- Knowledge of Apto, Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of underwriting for commercial real estate
- A quick learning curve for Database and CRM platforms
- College degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline or equivalent
compensation commensurate with experience
What Makes Nexus Different
· Our one of a kind culture includes fun events that fit our personalities such as happy hours, sporting events, and various team outings that keep our employees motivated to uphold our hard-working ethic.
· Company benefits include such items as a paid gym membership and yearly budget for self-growth.
· Training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and support staff managers, as well as an environment that fosters personal and professional growth for senior brokers.
· Nexus also provides continuing education and training with monthly team training and skills development workshops.
- In House Benefits – Nexus is invested in your success and ensures that you have all the tools needed to be successful as a broker. That includes House paid benefits such as: E & O Insurances, Website subscriptions. (MLS, CoStar, LoopNet, etc.), Marketing efforts such as postcards, emails, postage, press releases, etc., and all desk fees, computers, and software.
We offer unlimited career potential, top-of-the-line training, and other great benefits. Ready to become part of the Nexus Team?
Let’s get started!